Retailers, car brands, car dealers, compliance companies, holiday parks, hospitality and leisure businesses, B2B software providers, educational institutions, surveyors, insurance brokers, parcel carriers, legal services businesses, property businesses, comparison websites, investment websites, online gaming providers, opticians, nutraceutical companies, crane hire companies, dentists, consultants…the list goes on and on.
Customerwise provides Mystery Shopping, customer and competitor research, and related consultancy services to clients across a huge range of B2B and B2C industries.
The focus is always the same though: helping clients to gain better insights so that they can compete more successfully.
We love a challenge, and we have a superb track record of rising to them!
Here are just a few case studies, chosen because they are all very different.
- Case Study: National “Clicks and Mortar” Retail Client – Video Mystery Shopping, Telephone Mystery Shopping and Competitor Mystery Shopping
- Case Study: B2B Software Company – Survey and Telephone In-depth Interviews (IDIs)
- Case Study: B2B Professional Services – Mystery Shopping and Competitor Research
- Case Study: Hospitality / Tourism / Leisure (Holiday Park) – In-depth visitor experience appraisal
In all cases, we focus on improving customer service and customer experiences. Where possible, we also look for ways for clients to increase conversion ratios, sales volumes, average order values, or overall primary and secondary spend.
We take a special interest in improving sales processes in any situations (B2B or B2C) where staff members advise or sell to customers or clients.
How we help B2C organisations
The services we provide to B2C organisations tend to be based around Mystery Shopping (including in-person, telephone, online and Video Mystery Shopping), but also include customer interviews, bespoke research and consultancy projects, consultancy, competitor Mystery Shopping and competitor research & analysis.
List of B2C Industries where Mystery Shopping can be used
Below is a fairly long (but not exhaustive) and growing list of potential industries and situations where Mystery Shopping can provide value. Each item on the list links through to a page containing more information on the use of Mystery Shopping in that field.
- Mystery Shopping for the Automotive Industry
- Mystery Shopping for Banking and Financial Services
- Mystery Shopping for the Hair, Beauty, Spa and Wellness industries
- Mystery Shopping for Call Centres and Contact Centres
- Mystery Shopping for Car and Vehicle Hire
- Mystery Shopping for Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Retirement Villages
- Mystery Shopping for Casinos, Betting and Gaming.
- Mystery Shopping for Day Nurseries and Childcare Providers.
- Mystery Shopping for Consumer Electronics
- Mystery Shopping for Educational Establishments and Institutions
- Mystery Shopping for Event Venue Hire
- Mystery Shopping for Entertainment, Leisure & Tourism
- Mystery Shopping for Fashion Retail
- Mystery Shopping for Fast Food Businesses
- Mystery Shopping for The Fitness Industry
- Mystery Shopping for Funeral Services
- Mystery Shopping for government and local authorities
- Mystery Shopping for Health Care
- Mystery Shopping for Home Improvements and Furniture
- Mystery Shopping for Holiday Parks
- Mystery Shopping for Insurance
- Mystery Shopping for Law Firms
- Mystery Shopping for Motorcycle sales and service
- Mystery Shopping for Property Sales & Lettings
In addition, Mystery Shopping can be used for lots of other types of businesses including for Petrol Stations & Convenience Stores
- Mystery Shopping for Professional Services
- Mystery Shopping for Recruitment
- Mystery Shopping for Retail
- Mystery Shopping for Sales People
- Mystery Shopping for Shipping, Freight & Postal Services
- Mystery Shopping for Storage Services
- Mystery Shopping for Supermarkets
- Mystery Shopping for Utilities
Whether you see your situation or industry reflected in the list above, or you don’t, we can still help.
How we help B2B & Professional Services Organisations
Customerwise helps B2B organisations to improve lead conversions, customer / client satisfaction, and loyalty, as well as gain insights and monitor standards.
Services include B2B / Corporate Mystery Shopping, Competitor Mystery Shopping, Competitor Intelligence, Research & Analysis, and Customer Experience Consultancy.
In addition to customer surveys, one highly effective way of gaining detailed insights into the experiences and perceptions of real B2B customers is through telephone in-depth interviews.
The nature and scope of B2B projects can vary significantly. All services are bespoke and projects are designed in close collaboration with the client.