“The best report I’ve read all year”
Head of Marketing for a major B2B tech / software company
For B2B businesses, in-depth telephone interviews are a highly effective but often under-used method for gaining detailed, qualitative feedback.
It’s a cost-effective approach that produces actionable and impactful insights. These can help bring about immediate and long-term improvements in customer satisfaction and customer success, leading to increased loyalty and customer retention.
What can you expect from a programme of B2B customer telephone interviews?
A project begins with consultation, planning and research. This will involve us gaining an understanding of your business, your industry, and your customers. We’ll agree an interview framework with you, identify who the best interview targets would be (this might include multiple stakeholders within a client organisation) and a process for inviting and encouraging those stakeholders to take part.
As a client, you can have as much or as little input into the process as you like, and you will receive regular updates until we are in a position to deliver final reports, typically within 3-4 weeks.
A series of interviews will result in
- A collection of highly detailed individual reports for each participating customer / client. These reports will reveal the specific issues, highlights and sticking points that your clients have experienced, and their perceptions: of your products and services, and of you as a provider / partner.
- A summary report, identifying common themes, and any specific issues, along with suggestions for potential interventions and remedies.
A programme of interviews will typically reveal ways to:
- Improve the customer experience: overall, and for specific customers and customer groups.
- Improve your products, services, systems and procedures.
- Rescue “at risk” customer relationships.
- Identify short and long term sales opportunities.
(Want to speak to us about B2B customer or client interviews? call now on 01392 984224 or email email@example.com )