In today’s ultra competitive environment, where customer experience is more important than ever, Telephone Mystery Shopping is a proven way for call centres and contact centres to monitor and improve call handling standards, proactively.
Customerwise is a leading UK provider of Telephone Mystery Shopping. We help a businesses in a broad range of industries and our services cover retailers, Automotive dealers, car brands, global educational institutions, corporate switchboards, insurance providers, comparison websites, and industry analytics providers (data capture), among others.
Customerwise can offer clients some unique benefits and advantages to Mystery Shopping Clients:
- Through the SASSIE Mystery Shopping Platform, we can provide clients with access to the most powerful, flexible and user-friendly reporting tools available, to help clients to explore their data, and learn and act on it. Different views are available for different users, and things like trigger alerts for poor performing interactions are easily set up.
- SASSIE allows us to take things even further through the use of Kaizen Action Plans – a unique feature that enables clients to track and manage the actual resolution of any issues that are highlighted through mystery shopping, and this is done directly through the reporting platform platform itself. Kaizen is a hugely powerful tool that really is a “game changer” in Mystery Shopping. The key benefits are that clients:
- save time in dealing with Mystery Shopping feedback, and
- they act on the feedback more reliably and robustly, so
- they get more out of their investment.
- Our proprietary telephony system provides us with the ability to use a unique display number for each and every call. This is something that can be essential for keeping the “mystery” in Telephone Mystery Shopping, but it’s something that most other providers cannot offer.
- In addition:
- we’ve proven our ability to arrange highly in-depth sales enquiries (that are consistently realistic!) where other companies have repeatedly failed.
- we’ve proven our ability to handle high volume projects and programmes while achieving exceptional standards (e.g. for data capture, industry studies, etc.)
For corporate switchboard operators, we’ve created our own assessment framework and benchmarking service which is being embraced by a major law firms and companies that handle switchboard calls for those firms.
For more information or to discuss your requirements, contact us now on (+44) 1392 984224 or using email@example.com
Example businesses and situations
Telephone Mystery Shopping can help a wide range of call centres and contact centres, both in-house and outsourced or subcontracted. Industries can be many and varied and include banking, utilities, telecoms, insurance, retail, home security and many more. Scenarios that are presented and dealt with mainly include inbound calls and may include sales enquiries, requests for advice, complaints, account queries and more.
How is Mystery Shopping used and what are the potential benefits?
Telephone Mystery Shopping allows businesses to rapidly assess and improve staff call handling standards. By testing staff on the handling of key enquiry types and scenarios, training requirements can be pinpointed and acted on, maximising sales and customer satisfaction, and preventing disappointed and lost customers, wasted leads and reputational damage.
Mystery Telephone Calls are made according to a pre-agreed framework (usually using “dummy” customer accounts), and reports are then produced and published via an online portal normally within hours or minutes of the call. Reports normally include a recording of the call for easy client access.
Telephone Mystery Shopping allows the overall standard and efficiency of call handling to be measured from a customer experience perspective (which may highlight ways to improve call routing and the setting of automated systems) along with staff manner, competence, knowledge, helpfulness, etc.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of Telephone Mystery Shopping for a call centre or contact centre, please don’t hesitate to contact us.